Run Clubs Designed To Make You Faster
Looking for a fun way to get faster? Look no further than The Run Club at SEAC & HHRC! Our run clubs are open to runners of all abilities who want to improve their speed and endurance in a fun and friendly neighborhood environment. Check out our run club three days a week. It’s free, it’s fun, and it will get you fast!
HILL CLUB – Heartbreak Hill Running Company
– Wednesdays at HHRC at 7:00pm
– Lead by Lou Serafini this group eats hills for breakfast! Well, more like dinner at 7PM. Join for a creative variations of hills up the hallowed Heartbreak Hill (occasionally followed by tempo runs) for a power day in any training program.
– All abilities welcome
– 5 – 7 total miles
SEAC>SPEED – South End Athletic Company
– Thursdays at SEAC at 6:30pm
– Led by store owner and running coach, Dan Fitzgerald, this track or hill workout is scaled to all abilities and incorporates intervals, drills, and tempo work in a fun inviting atmosphere
– All abilities welcome
– 4.5 – 6.5 total miles
LONG RUNS – Both Stores
– Saturdays at HHRC at 9AM on the Boston Marathon course & at SEAC at 10AM.
– Get your long run in and then get on with your weekend!
– All abilities
- During the Boston Marathon Training period (Dec-April) there are mapped runs that correspond to our marathon coaching programs. Train for Boston with us!
The Heartbreakers are the official USATF certified, Harpoon Brewery sponsored running club of SEAC and HHRC.
Membership in the club has it’s benefits. Here’s the list:
– Choice! Choose of a premium HHRC or SEAC singlet
– Premium Coaching Services! Dan is the official coach of the Boston Marathon teams for Mass General, the Red Cross, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, and the Joslin Diabetes Center. With your Heartbreaker membership, you’ll be armed with programs tested and proven by hundreds of runners over one of the most challenging courses in the game. Access Dan’s proven beginner and intermediate marathon training programs.
– Support! Get a weekly email from Dan with the “Workout of the Week”, team news, event updates, and more.
– Office Hours sponsored by Harpoon Brewery! The 4th Monday of every month is Harpoon sponsored coach’s office hours. Join the team for a social easy run from either store to a bar in the middle where your first Harpoon is on the coach!
– Discounts! Get priority or discount access to events like SEAC Elite and more!
If that sounds like something you’d like to be a part of, you can sign up here.